The independence you’ve always had combined with the knowledge and comfort that help is nearby whenever you need it.
Transitional living is perfect for older adults who need help with some day-to-day tasks, but don’t require the intensive care of skilled nursing. Comfortable private or semi-private suites feel like home, and provide 24-hour access to support services. Suites include a mini refrigerator and a television. We encourage residents to furnish with favorite personal belongings, to make them feel even more as home.
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- All maintenance provided
- Bathing assistance
- Medication management
- Three delicious meals daily
- Healthy snacks always available
- All snacks always available
- All utilities paid including basic cable
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staff
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments and shopping excursions
- Activities and events tailored to their lifestyles
- Social programs and worship services
- Individualized care planning
Additional services like beauty salon and rehabilitation services are available. Services not covered by the monthly fee will be charged on an as-used basis.
Admission to the assisted living services requires a thorough assessment and consultation with our professional team and the individual’s personal physician. We invite you to discuss your particular needs with us by contacting the Admissions Coordinator.